- 1 Our Review on the Best Induction Cookware
- 2 Best Induction Cookware Our Top Picks
- 3 Best Pizza Stones Reviewed
- 3.1 Best of the Best – Best all-around Induction Cookware Set – Cuisinart MCP-12N
- 3.2 Best Value for Price – A great Induction Cookware Set Buy – Cooks Standard NC-00232 12 Piece Set
- 3.3 Best Budget – A great Induction Cookware Set on the Cheap – Duxtop10PC-1209Whole-clad Premium Cookware Set
- 3.4 Best Durability – An Induction Cookware set to last you ages – Circulon Premier Professional Cookware Set
- 3.5 Best Quality – An Induction Cookware set fit for Restaurants Anolon Nouvelle 82835Copper Cookware Set
- 4 Best Induction Cookware Comparison Table
- 5 Buying Guide when choosing an Induction Cookware Set
- 6 Frequently Asked Questions
- 6.1 Question 1: How many pieces are in and induction cookware set?
- 6.2 Question 2: What is the best induction cookware set?
- 6.3 Question 3: What is different about induction cookware?
- 6.4 Question 4: Where can I get Induction cookware sets?
- 6.5 Question 5: Can I use my induction cookware in the oven?
- 6.6 Question 6: How do I clean my induction cookware set?
- 6.7 Question 7: How do I select the best induction cookware set?
- 7 Maintenance guide for Induction Cookware
- 8 Conclusion
The food sector is rapidly expanding with newer technologies always in the offing. One of those has been the induction cooker. When you try to imagine convenience, conservation and efficiency in cooking, induction cooktops nowadays tend to top the list. In this guide, we want to take a look at one aspect of using this great appliance which is the induction cookware to match it. Having the induction cooktop just doesn’t cut it, you need to own an equally good cookware set. It is with this in mind that we wrote this guide… the quest to determine which induction cookware set available in the market right now is truly the best. Having a great induction cookware set ensures that not only do you properly utilize your induction cooktop, but you also get to fully immerse yourself and enjoy the cooking process itself right down till when the food comes out perfectly!
Our Review on the Best Induction Cookware
Over the course of our research and information gathering for this guide, we took a look at a lot of induction cookware sets available in the market. A lot of buzz is catching on with this mode of cooking so many of them were slapped with the “best induction cookware set” tag already. A closer look revealed this not to be the case. Based on a number of criteria and select features, we have come up with this guide, including our pick of the best induction cookware sets available in the market to guide you in your purchase. We have strived to be objective and hope you find it useful.
Best Induction Cookware Our Top Picks
Best Pizza Stones Reviewed
Best of the Best – Best all-around Induction Cookware Set – Cuisinart MCP-12N
The first to make it onto our list is the Cuisinart MCP-12N induction cookware set. Based on our considerations and research, it takes the title of best induction cookware set for us.
- Great polished finish for a great look.
- The material doesn’t react with food.
- Set inclusive of 12 pieces.
- Cookware comes fitted with effective handles.
- Its build quality allows for maximum heat retention
- Oven and Dishwasher safe.
- Well priced for its quality and quantity of pieces.
- Made of durable stainless steel.
- Well-fitting lids coupled with drip-free pouring
- Produced by a trusted manufacturer in the industry.
- Doesn’t feature a saucepot
- Steel grade is not clear
Key Product Stats:
- Comes in 7, 10 and 12 piece variants.
- Silver color.
- Weighs in at 26 pounds.
- Oven and Dishwasher Safe.
The Cuisinart MCP-12N is undoubtedly a good investment for your kitchen. For its price tag and given what it offers, it is the best buy according to our search for the best induction cookware. It has versatile applications and is produced by one of the best companies in this field.
Best Value for Price – A great Induction Cookware Set Buy – Cooks Standard NC-00232 12 Piece Set
Featuring next on our list is the Cooks Standard NC-0023212 Piece Set. With its multitude of features, durability, and versatility, it promises great service for most of your kitchen needs.
- Features 12 great pieces.
- The sturdy aluminum core which promises durability and even heat distribution.
- Great well-polished stainless steel interior.
- Has an airflow feature that allows handles to stay cool when cooking.
- Safe to use in the oven up to certain temperatures.
- Features a scratch resistant bottom.
- Can be cleaned in a dishwasher.
- Features a limited warranty.
- The set isn’t NSF certified.
- Reported some difficulty in cleaning out some of the rivets.
Key Product Stats:
- Weighs around 28 pounds.
- Oven safe up to 500 °F.
- Scratch resistant bottom.
This is a well-designed, great looking and efficient induction cookware set. It shows little in terms of shortcomings and overall, offers excellent value for its price tag.
Best Budget – A great Induction Cookware Set on the Cheap – Duxtop10PC-1209Whole-clad Premium Cookware Set
The next entry on our list is the Duxtop10PC-1209Whole-clad Premium Cookware set. The ‘premium’ part should already insinuate that this is a great product to have. It makes it to our list in this guide, because, despite all its quality and features, it can be purchased cheaply.
- The set comes inclusive of 10 pieces.
- Made using whole-clad tri-ply technology to ensure all-round even heat distribution.
- Dishwasher and Oven Friendly.
- Can safely be used in freezers to hold stored food.
- Stay-cool steel handles with added grip.
- Is available at an affordable price.
- No lids for some of the pieces.
- Limited oven-proof temperature range.
Key Product Stats:
- Set weighs in at around 20 pounds.
- Oven safe up to 550 °F.
- Stay cool steel handles.
- Limited cover lifetime warranty.
This induction cookware set manages to deliver all that is expected of it despite its modest pricing compared to other models. The tri-ply steel clad technology with an aluminum core for better heat distribution is an especially welcome feature on this great set. If you’re not looking for anything too fancy, but something that will serve you well for a long time, then this is definitely a good choice to go for.
Best Durability – An Induction Cookware set to last you ages – Circulon Premier Professional Cookware Set
The next entrant into our list of recommendations in this guide is the Circulon Premier Professional Cookware Set. It features some very desirable qualities and more as will be seen below.
- The set comprises of 13 pieces.
- Made of sturdy stainless steel as its base.
- Comes in a classy looking chocolate bronze exterior color.
- Features latest 3 layered non-stick element standard.
- The above point ensures it’s safe for use with metal utensils.
- Suitable for use with other types of cookers i.e. gas and electric.
- Oven and Dishwasher safe.
- Transparent lids.
- Lids made of strong shatterproof tempered glass.
- The cookware in this set is hard-anodized for better heat retention and distribution.
- Comes coupled with a warranty.
- Has a high price tag.
- Oven proof up to 400 °F.
- Warranty is limited.
Key Product Stats:
- 13 pieces in the set.
- The best grade of the non-stick
- Weighs around 30 pounds.
- Dishwasher and oven are
This is undoubtedly great cookware set to have in your kitchen. Given its range of applications, quality and build, it definitely would have taken the top spot in our list was it not for the price tag.
Best Quality – An Induction Cookware set fit for Restaurants Anolon Nouvelle 82835Copper Cookware Set
The final entry in our list for this guide is the Anolon Nouvelle 82835Copper Cookware set. It’s a product that particularly stands out due to a number of good reasons as well as one not so great one. It, however, checks a lot of the boxes you’d want to be checked when buying an induction cookware set.
- Features 11 pieces in the set.
- Stylish design.
- Features hard-anodized construction for added durability.
- Features high-grade non-stick element safe for use with metal utensils.
- The handles are fastened using proprietary riveting technology for better safety.
- Approval from accredited chefs consolidating its qualities.
- Features 5 layers of metal at its base for excellent heat control.
- Tight, well-fitting stainless steel lids.
- Not dishwasher safe.
- Oven proof up to 500 °F.
- Very Expensive.
Key Product Stats:
- 11 pieces in the set.
- Hard anodized steel composition.
- Oven safe.
- Unsafe for use in dishwashers.
There is no denying this is a one of a kind cookware set. It offers a lot of desirable features, but the one thing we have against it is the price tag. A lot of the other entrants in our guide have much of the features on this set, but all of a lower build and quality. If you can afford it, however, definitely go for it.
Best Induction Cookware Comparison Table
|Induction Cookware||Rating||No. of Pieces||Material||Pricing||Weight (lbs)|
|Cuisinart MCP-12N||4.3||12||Stainless Steel||$$||26|
|Cooks Standard NC-00232 12 Piece Set||4.4||12||Stainless Steel||$$||28|
|Duxtop10PC-1209Whole-clad Premium Cookware Set||4.4||10||Stainless Steel||$||20.6|
|Circulon Premier Professional Cookware Set||4.6||13||Stainless Steel||$$||30|
|Anolon Nouvelle 82835Copper Cookware Set||4.0||11||Copper||$$$||21|
Buying Guide when choosing an Induction Cookware Set
As mentioned earlier in the guide, narrowing down our selection of the best induction cookware sets involved applying a number of criteria. These factors are a necessary consideration when you’re out shopping for induction cookware. Keeping them in mind as you look around will help you make a better-informed decision in the long run while ensuring you get the best equipment for your kitchen needs.
No. of pieces in the set
Considering what kind of investment this kind of purchase is for your kitchen, it’s best to make sure it’s worthwhile. Different models offer a different number of pieces in the set and if you’re one for ensuring you get the most out of your purchase, this is certain to be an important factor.
That being said, it isn’t necessarily better to go for models with the most number of pieces purely because of that one aspect. Consider your kitchen needs, what you lack, what you already have and make a well-informed decision to go for a model with the number and type of pieces you need for your kitchen activities.
The material of the Cookware
When it comes to induction cookware, this point is especially important. Unlike other modes of cooking i.e. using gas or electricity, induction cookers can work only with cookware made out of certain kinds of material.
The material of the cookware should meet the following two criteria:
- The material or any other coating should not react with the food being cooked.
- It should be made of or comprise of ferromagnetic materials. These criteria must be met before looking at any other aspects since induction cookers work by creating a magnetic field that can only heat up ferromagnetic material.
Some of the best induction cookware is cladded with such material to ensure even heat distribution all around the pan or pot.
Under this point also, consider the material of the other components of the cookware set aside from the pots and pans their selves. Are the handles made of a material that insulates against heat properly? Are the lids made of the same stuff or are they made of glass so you can look at the progress of your cooking?
Dishwasher and Oven Friendliness
Keeping things clean in the kitchen can be quite a hustle, but thankfully there’s the dishwasher. The downside of things is that not everything is dishwasher friendly. In this scenario, however, considering the number of pieces used in the set at a go when preparing a meal, it would be wise to go for dishwasher friendly sets so as to ease the cleanup hustle.
On the other hand, if you’re looking for something versatile enough to be used not only on induction cookers, then opting for sets that are oven friendly can also be a great investment. Most If not all induction cookware is compatible with the common gas and electric stoves as well, but bagging one that is oven safe as well as a true winner.
The Induction Cooktop
This is something worth carefully keeping in mind as well. A lot of consumers have in the past reported they made erroneous purchases because of not keeping this point in their minds as they were shopping for induction cookware.
Consider the size of your induction cooker. Then consider the size of the bases of the pots and pans in the cookware sets and see if they can comfortably fit on it. If they can’t comfortably fit, then you can expect more than a few issues when cooking so ensure you fully consider this point.
This aspect will surely never miss on any list of things to consider when making any kind of purchase. In this particular case, induction cookware sets have been seen to be quite pricey and as such you must make sure the set you go for meets all your needs.
When looking at cost, consider if:
- The number of pieces offered in the set is worth the investment.
- The material and design quality of the set is as good as what you had in mind.
Also in the case of pricing, it is advisable to note that not all high priced sets are necessarily the ‘best’ nor are the cheaper lot ‘worse’ than the other available sets. A number of considerations go into coming up with the pricing scheme of this cookware, but it’s all up to how well you can discern the cost for yourself.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question 1: How many pieces are in and induction cookware set?
The number of pieces included in an induction cookware set varies from model to model. There aren’t a set number of pieces that are included in the induction cookware range. When shopping for induction cookware sets, go for those that include a good number of varying pieces that are acceptable to you and necessary for your kitchen.
Question 2: What is the best induction cookware set?
Based on our research, we have arrived at the conclusion that the Cuisinart MCP-12N set is the best. Taking into consideration a number of factors like a number of pieces included in the set, the price, material and customer feedback on it, it emerged the best. Putting together what it avails having taken the above into perspective, it is sure to be a good bet for your purchase.
Question 3: What is different about induction cookware?
Normal cookware sets work using a simple principle. You place them on top of the heat source, they heat up and the coking can go on. In the case of induction cookers and cookware, the story is a bit different. For starters, the induction cookware has to have some element of ferromagnetic material on its base in order to work with the induction cooker.
Question 4: Where can I get Induction cookware sets?
Induction cookware sets are pretty easy to find. From your local supermarket to specialized dealers of kitchen equipment to online stores like Amazon, the choices are there. To make sure you get a good deal, you can browse for the prices of the induction cookware set you have your sights on from each of the listed sources before taking your wallet out.
Question 5: Can I use my induction cookware in the oven?
Depending on the type of model you have, then this is possible. Some of the best induction cookware in the market can be used on more than just the induction cooker. If your aim is to have some versatile equipment for your kitchen that can be used for a number of things, then ensure you opt for one that is marked safe for use in the oven.
Question 6: How do I clean my induction cookware set?
Cleaning your induction cookware follows the same rules as most of your other kitchen equipment by needing only some soap and warm water. In some good cases, your induction cookware can be dishwasher safe. So if you’re big on that, make sure whichever model you go for has that certification.
Question 7: How do I select the best induction cookware set?
Selecting an induction cookware set for your kitchen doesn’t have to be a difficult process. To make sure you end up with a good deal, however, make sure to consider:
- Price: So that you make sure you end up with a worthy purchase.
- The material: Has to have a ferromagnetic base so that it can get heated up by the induction cooker.
- No. of Pieces: The set has to have a good number of pieces for it to be a good investment.
Maintenance guide for Induction Cookware
For continued service and longevity, proper care needs to be taken of your kitchen equipment. When it comes to induction cookware, the case is no different. Below we’ll highlight a few things to keep in mind in order to continue enjoying the services of your induction cookware:
How you use them
This part cannot be stressed enough really. Using the cookware properly ensures it doesn’t incur any unnecessary damage which would otherwise hinder how it works.
For instance, though a lot of the models in the market have been labeled as having an array of applications, some of them are not oven friendly. Using such an oven can damage its composition and render it unusable on your induction cooker. Another scenario is using the cookware pieces for purposes other than cooking i.e. some use pots and pans to knock other stuff (like nails) into position not knowing this can damage your cookware.
Like all other kitchen equipment, your induction cookware needs some proper cleaning. This can be done easily by using some good old water and soap. Most of these cookware sets come with non-stick element embedded on them. As such, they need extra care when cleaning by just using a soft material to clean them so that the non-stick element isn’t damaged.
For some, however, the ease of cleaning doesn’t stop there. A lot of models of this induction cookware come labeled as ‘dishwasher safe’, meaning they can comfortably be cleaned in your dishwasher. Strictly keep in mind that models that aren’t dishwasher safe can be damaged if placed inside a dishwasher.
This part kind of builds upon the first point mentioned above. When you don’t use the cookware properly, it can incur some bit of damage. One of the most notable damage induction cookware can incur is damage to its base. This is a big deal since the base is where it meets the induction cooker. If the base is damaged and uneven, you can experience some disturbing noise as you use your cookware on the induction cooker. The handles of the pieces also need to be kept in check to ensure you can safely handle them when cooking.
We have tried all we can to ensure you get a good assessment of the sets we ended up listing as well as providing objective aspects that are worth considering when shopping for induction cookware sets. We have seen some models offer a lot of options and versatility to them as well as more modest but surprisingly great ones and at the end of it all it boils down to choice and what works best for you.
Remember that properly maintaining these cookware sets ensures they give you long service and the satisfaction that the investment for them was well merited.