If you are in dire need for a cheese slicer capable of going beyond slicing cheese only, then the Keledz Cheese Slicer Stainless Steel Wire Butter Cutter with Serving Board will be the best choice! This tool manufactured by keledz is a sturdy and versatile product that can slice butter, vegetables, cheese, and even fruits. It is made of high-quality stainless steel and stainless steel wire for the slicing. This is a durable tool to look out for.
The Keledz Cheese Slicer Stainless Steel Wire Butter Cutter with Serving Board weighs 1.15 pounds, which is literally light to handle. You can rest assured of no stress through your arms in a long process of slicing your foodstuff.
The handle of the Keledz Cheese Slicer is made of pure stainless steel with a provision of a non-rubber slip to give a firm grip. This helps you to achieve maximum comfort as you are penetrating your cheese.
Keledz Cheese Slicer comes with a flawless, well fitted Stainless Steel Wire. This stainless steel wire is strong and versatile enough to cut through your cheese, vegetables, fruits, etc. with ease depending on the thickness of the shape you desire. There is proper provision for replacement of steel wires if broken.
In addition to its versatile nature, the Keledz Cheese Slicer is angle adjustable to provide different levels of thickness for your slice. Meaning you can adjust your wire to the position you desire.
Nobody wants to regret their choice when it comes to purchasing the right cheese slicer. Keledz Cheese Slicer doesn’t pose a threat when it comes to durability. No point to be scared of the stainless steel body and wire used because it is of high quality.
Non-slip rubber feet
The Keledz Cheese Slicer professional cheese slicer features non-slip rubber feet on the base’s bottom to minimize unwanted movement and slipping while protecting your countertop from potential damage. This outstanding feature provides a firm and comfortable grip while doing your slice up.
- The wire is made of durable stainless steel
- It comes with five replacement wires
- Excellent wire technology
- Versatile product slices veggies, fruits, butter and cheese
- Non-slip rubber feet
- Changing wire is a task
- Not good for hard cheese
Frequently Asked Questions
The simple steps involved in installing your wires are:
- Lay the cheese slicer on the desk;
- Loosen the screw on the handle and remove the wire from the hole at both parts
- Place the new wire diagonally from the front or the bottom of the product
- Put one side of the wire into the hole of bottom surface first
- Put the other side of the wire into the hole of the handle and screw the handle with wire tightly to complete the installation. If you find the wire can’t touch the hole, then you can loosen the screw a bit more;
- If the cutting is not smooth after fixing the new wire, then you can hold the edge line and adjust the right side.